Call for Papers
A Call for Research Papers (UW Journal of Social Sciences)
University of Wah Journal of Social Sciences encourages scholars from all over the world to send their papers for possible publication through the online submission portal via link. UWJSS publishes original quality and innovative research papers in the field of Anthropology, Economics, Education, English, Gender Studies, International relations, Islamic Studies, Social work, Mass Media and mass communications, political Sciences, Psychology, Sociology etc. UWJJS is published Bi-annually in the months of June and December each year. The Journal does not charge any fee for article submission. The Articles are reviewed by national and international subject scholars. Journal accepts the articles that fulfill formatting requirements. Fast processing of publication and the review process takes time up to 4-6 weeks, depending on the response from the reviewer(s).
The paper submission deadline is 01-08-2023 to 31-08-2023
Two issues a year. These issues will be published in the months of January and July every year.
A full double-blind refereeing process will be used that will comprise of the following steps:
- The paper submitted to the journal will initially be reviewed by the Editor for its compatibility with the scope of the UWJSS.
- If the editor feels that content of the paper is appropriate for the journal and will be interesting to its readers, Then the manuscript will be send to two reviewers on the review panel of the journal who have significant contribution in the concerned research area.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted /rejected .Accepted subject to minor modifications/subject to resubmission with significant changes.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, the author(s) will be notified about its acceptance and tentative date of publication (both online and print).
- When the article is published in print form, a complimentary copy of the journal will be sent to the corresponding author.
Upon submission of the article, the manuscript is screened for plagiarism and originality checks. Only original and un-plagiarized articles are referred to the editor for initial stage review process. Once the editor evaluates the scope and the quality of work, and the compatibility of the manuscript with the journal scope, the manuscript is sent to two reviewers after removing the author’s identification.
Type of Publication
Research Articles: Original research in various fields of Social Sciences and Humanities will be considered for publication.
Reviews: Reviews of recent developments, discoveries, improvements, and ideas in various fields of Social Sciences and Humanities will be considered for publication.
No Publication fees.
Open Access Policy (policy statement)
No subscription fee, all articles will be accessible to everyone all over the world for free.
Benefits of Publication in this Journal
- Free article submission. No subscription fee is required
- Instant and Rigorous Peer Review Process
- Peer reviewed from national and international subject expert scholars
- Dispatch of hard copy journal to the corresponding author free of charge
- Assigned ISSN (printed) and ISSN (online) from ISSN international
- Each research paper is assigned a specific DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number which is used for citation immediately after publication
- Journal will be indexed in Google Scholar, CrossRef and other international indexing agencies
- All articles are accessible to anyone
- Fast processing of publication/ printing and dispatching of journals
No written or oral permission is necessary to reproduce a table, a figure, or an excerpt of fewer than 500 words from this journal, or to make photocopies for classroom use. Authors are granted permission, without fee, to photocopy their own material.
We look forward for your co-operation and early response in this regard.